Model’s Workshop is pleased to introduce it’s newly revamped fashion show program—FASHION-5!
- 5 DESIGNERS
- 5 MODELS
- 5 MONTHS OF FABULOUS FASHION!
Each month, for the next 5 months, a guest designer will be featured in a runway show that will be hosted by Model’s Workshop and consist of volunteer models and production staff. This will be a fast-paced production that will give exposure to models and designers alike, presented in a fun, educational and fresh approach to modelling.
- All staff will donate their time and talents to this exciting, educational adventure.
- Models will be paid in clothing only.
- A casting will be held for each show—only active MW Staff and Group members are eligible to participate in the castings.
- MW Staff and Group members are invited to help behind the scenes as show directors, model coordinators, stylists, script writers and other roles as required.
- Show theme, venue, runway, walk routines, designers, marketing advertising for each show will be pre-selected and/or pre-arranged, so models be prepared to style quickly, learn the routine quickly and practice, practice, practice. And don’t worry! You will have model mentors available to assist you through the whole process, if needed.
WHY IS THIS EDUCATIONAL?
This adventure is specifically created to give models some experience on the runway and behind the scenes where they will learn from some of the best in the fashion business. Recent graduates or aspiring models looking to sharpen their skills will get the opportunity to meet and work with talented designers and stylists, form a network of fashion-industry professionals and build their resume.
At the end of each show, one model who displayed the most poise, patience, professionalism and true zest of what it means to be a model (during production and show date) will be named Model of the Month at Model’s Workshop.
Our first show is July 20th at 3PM SLT and we will be featuring ghee Sparkling Couture Fashion by Warm Clarity and Beatrice Serendipity.
Join the Model’s Workshop Group and watch for casting details in coming days!
Contact Jena Adder if you have questions.